VelectriX is committed to acting in accordance with the Privacy Act by providing you with services in a way that does not affect your privacy. Any information we collect from you will only be used for the purposes of conducting our business, supplying you with our products and services and keeping you informed about aspects of business that may be of interest to you.
From time to time VelectriX may collect information from customers indirectly, for example by monitoring visitors to our website. When you visit our website, a ‘cookie’ may be placed on the hard drive of your computer. This allows us to track customer interest and usage patterns. The information we may collect and store may include the following:
- the IP address for the computer you are using when connected to the internet and the domain name from which you are accessing the internet;
- the operating system and the browser your computer uses and any search engine you are using;
- the date and time you are visiting our website;
- the URLS of the pages you visit on our site; and
- if you provide it, your email address.
We may keep track of the pages our customers visit within our website in order to monitor which information and services are most popular. This information is collected for website management and marketing purposes only. The information is collected in such a way so that the customer’s personal details are not able to be identified.
VelectriX also offers Direct deposit payment methods, and as such, VelectriX do not retain any credit card or bank account details. While we strive to protect your personal information we cannot insure or warrant the security of any information transmitted by the customer via email or customer response forms.